It is time once again to find volunteers to help run the M-S PTO and all the great activities the PTO sponsors at Middletown Prairie and Lincoln Trail Elementary Schools for the 2023-2024 school year. There are many positions available with varying levels of commitment. Please self-nominate by March 9th, 2023.
Executive Board Elected Positions
- President: Preside at the monthly meetings of the organization, communication with the principals and staff, prepare updates for the school board, coordinate the work of the committees and officers.
- Executive Vice President: Assist the president and carry out the president’s duties in his or her absence or inability to serve, and attend the monthly meetings
- Treasurer: Receive all funds of the organization, keep an accurate record of receipts and expenditures, and pay out funds in accordance with the approval of the executive board. He or she will present a financial statement at each monthly meeting.
- Recording Secretary: Keep an accurate recording of all monthly meetings, keep an attendance record.
Other Executive Board Positions
- MPE or LT Executive: Organize events at the specific school, be a liaison between the PTO and parents, recruit volunteers at that school.
- Corresponding Secretary: Manage the communications committee that builds website pages, creates Facebook posts, and communicating with committee chairs and board members to publish a monthly newsletter