Looking to volunteer? We need you!
The PTO provides volunteers throughout the school year. Some of the jobs require a more regular commitment, but others are a one time event. Some of the programs supported by M-S PTO volunteers each year are:
- Classroom Helpers – Ongoing as needed, varies from teacher to teacher
- Dawg Walk Annual Fundraiser – August/September/October
- Book Fairs – October and March
- Hands Around the World – Lincoln Trail – Spring
- Staff Appreciation – Ongoing
- Food for Teachers – Fall and Spring
- Picture Day – Fall and Spring
- General Help at Each School – For special events as needed
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out our Volunteer Sign-up form. You will also have the option to be added to our email distribution list and emailed when volunteer opportunities come up throughout the year.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for further information about helping with any of our programs. When emailing, please indicate which school and what event you are interested in helping with, as well as the grade levels of your children. Thanks so much!