The Mahomet-Seymour Parent Teacher Organization’s annual fundraiser, the Dawg Walk, is here again! We are seeking businesses and organizations willing to sponsor Dawg Walk 2021, which helps the PTO support the elementary schools and the children in our community. The Dawg Walk fundraiser supports important programs at Middletown Prairie and Lincoln Trail Elementary Schools like:
● HANDS Around The World: HANDS (Heritages and National Differences Study) exposes students to different cultures and increases their knowledge of national differences.
● Birthday Books: A book is provided to every student for their birthday to increase literacy and develop a love of reading.
● Staff Appreciation: Allows PTO to provide lunches and treats to show appreciation for the teachers throughout the year.
● STEM Education: Funding to purchase materials or activities to enhance STEM learning.
● End of the Year Field Days: Treats are provided for students to celebrate the end of the year and reward their hard work.
In addition to these programs, funds raised this year will support the purchase of new ADA-approved playground equipment at Lincoln Trail to replace aging equipment. Also, family engagement programs at both schools will be developed during the 2021-2022 school year.
This year we are asking for sponsorship at three levels, bronze ($100), silver ($500), and gold ($1500). We will recognize our silver and gold sponsors on the back of the Dawg Walk shirts that every student in the K-5 grades will receive (approximately 1400 students), and are acknowledged on our PTO Facebook page which has over 1100 followers. All sponsors will be promoted with their logo and a link on the M-S PTO website during the entire school year.
Donations can be mailed to M-S PTO, PO Box 274, Mahomet, IL 61853. In order to print the Dawg Walk t-shirts on time, sponsorships must be received no later than August 6th.
Please fill out the form below when sending your donation!